In year 3 we are practising and improving our ICT competences. ICT means ‘Information and Communication Technologies’. We are creating presentations about animals. Then we are presenting our work to the rest of our classroom mates. Speaking in public is challenging!
For most of us this is the first time that we create our own presentations…so you can see that we are mastering the technique.
Now we know how to create a presentation, format text, and add images. In the future, maybe next term, we will learn how to add animate objects and how to apply a design, colour schemes, transitions and much more.
We really love making presentations!
Teachers are insisting also on the importance of the oratory and now we are having practice on that. These are some tips:
- Take a deep breath before you start speaking.
- Pay attention to your body language.
- Project your voice, work on your tone and speak clearly.
- Eye-contact: look at the audience.
- Be confident. Feel confident. You can do it!
Here you can see us doing our best to present our work.
And here you can see some of our ppts.